Hmm this is interesting. A long-distant friend who, out of the blue, shares music by Buckethead. On hindsight, yes, he knows that I used to be a fan of Pat Metheny during my youth... and that I have a 'thing' for talented guitarists.
Thank you, Muris, for sharing 3 files from Buckethead with me recently. I've post one of them here and here's the other one. Enjoy the great guitarwork by this mysterious talent :)
Afternote: Just realised after talking to Muris that 8 March 2010 was International Women's Day. Thanks for commemorating a day in a woman's life :)
Thank you, Muris, for sharing 3 files from Buckethead with me recently. I've post one of them here and here's the other one. Enjoy the great guitarwork by this mysterious talent :)
Afternote: Just realised after talking to Muris that 8 March 2010 was International Women's Day. Thanks for commemorating a day in a woman's life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment